Dr. Will

Dr. Will
In Motion

Monday, July 18, 2011

TAKE INVENTORY

Do you really know what’s available to you? Do you really know what it takes to be the success you want to be?

Over the weekend, I spent time organizing all the files on my computer, my external drives, mem-sticks and notebooks. I am always writing, collecting information and jotting down ideas on paper. Then every two months or so, I bring all the information into one place and begin to organize it.

Well this week, as I was going through all the information, it was like looking at an old photo album and with each picture, it brought back a memory. As I looked at an old sticky note, I would remember when that idea came to me. Then I started looking at all the business cards I acquired networking around the city.

I was amazed at all the wonderful people I have met since moving to Arizona last year. There are some real movers and shakers, people that are doing some wonderful things to make my city and the world better.

When I looked at all the information and all the cards, a wonderful thought came to me. The thought that came to me was, “You are sitting on a GOLD MINE.” Immediately I knew what my mind was saying to me, with the information and people I have collected in my tool box, I have a GOLD MINE, something valuable!!!

The next step was for me to assemble the knowledge and the people and make something great happen. Everything I need for this season of my life was right here, waiting for me to realize it. It reminded me of a book I read before called Acres of Diamonds. It tells stories of people who didn’t realize what they had right in front of them, so they discarded what they had, to look for something else, or what they thought was better.

TODAY!!! I want you to begin to TAKE INVENTORY of your skills, gifts and talents. The people that are in your life, who do you admire, who can help you move to the next level? It’s time to build your championship team; it’s time to make a run for the ring. It’s a new season, time to regroup, refocus and re-launch your life.

When you take inventory, I bet you, there is a person you were suppose to call, an idea you were suppose to explore. You have what you need right in your house, stop waiting, and stop procrastinating.

DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW!!!


Man I’m so pumped up and ready to hear all the stories………………..

Remember,

Think Better, Live Better

No comments:

Post a Comment